Click Here to Buy it Now
Reviews for
“It’s a fantastic read! Clear, authentic and actionable. Going to be my new go-to gift for graduates and job seekers. PS – Love the main character. You’ll root for him on the journey and be fulfilled along with him as he (spoiler alert) cracks the code time and again.”
Dawn Geary –
Director, Global Communications & PR-Automotive, Harman International
I finished
reading your book last evening and have to say, I am impressed. I like the way
you wove your thoughts and advice into your history with a purpose behind each
thought. I believe your
book belongs in high school and college libraries with a hanger titled
"Building a Satisfying and Successful Career" based upon the great
advice you offer. So many of the young people today
don't even think about what happens after they graduate.
Harry Hibler – Former Publisher, Hot Rod Magazine
Neal Zirkle – 35
Years in management with Datsun/Nissan/Infiniti
“Great read. I could feel myself reliving your fire and passion on every page turn. I felt like I was in one of your demonstrations…glued to every word. So many great stories and anecdotes, not only for the employees but also for the employer to help more people find jobs they love. (Or at least love the ones they have.) And yes I am fully in line with you that it is possible to enjoy what you do and have fun, while doing amazing things!!! So happy to have shared several of the experiences that you have described with you to see you in action. PS: My head never really left the introduction for the whole book. Only 3 pages but it made one hell of an impression.
Jeff Treige – VP & GM, Toyota Business Unit, Harman International
“Such a great
read. So many ideas and experiences many of us can identify with.
Steve Ernst – Head
of Automotive Business Development, DSP Concepts
“Very much
enjoying your book. It sounds like you. It shares
positives, challenges, inspiration…and I’m not finished yet! Thank you for
sharing your life experiences so I can carry on & spread your practical
wisdom.”
John Moon – Founder,
Solo Passages Podcast
“You had me with
the front cover – It’s a riot – what a great design.”
Glenn Bucher – Ex-Sales
Supervisor, Hot Rod Magazine
“I’m passing it
along to my two boys…your insights are spot on.”
Tom Schimoler – VP,
Director of Brand Engagement, Jude Connally Clothing
“Your book is
soooo good! Doing my best to savor each
page and pace myself – but it’s pretty hard not to keep reading it!”
David Neace – National
Pre-Owned Manager, Infiniti Division
“I’m going to
lend my copy to my kids. They, like you did, are questioning
their work. Is what they are doing,
truly something that they want to continue?
I
think your words will help them with their journeys.”
Dave Griebler –
27 years in management at Toyota and Lexus
“Really enjoyed
the read and actually learned a few things. Nicely done.”
Ramie Friedman – Owner,
Friedman Consulting & Management LLC
“Truly enjoyed
it. A valuable read for those early in
the work realm of life. I liked how it
was such an easy read yet held such great insight and value.”
Dr.
Jan Teitelbaum – Chiropractor
“40 pages into
it, amazing read!!!!”
Rob Myers –
Sr. Director, Emergency Safety Solutions
“I
loved it!!! It was so easy to read. I
loved the key points at the end of the chapter! It gave some great advice and
ideas. And, it was great to feel your
love and enjoyment of the jobs that made it worthwhile! So,
all in all great story (thought that reading about someone’s jobs could be
boring) soooo wrong, really fun to read!!
Sequel????”
Merle Berry –
Teacher

No comments:
Post a Comment